Becoming a happy person is not as difficult as it appears. It can actually be fun if you enjoy being generous. That is giving and sharing freely without expecting anything in return.
Our happiness is affected when we keep count of what we give. We expect people to return to us equal or greater to what we have given to them.
What we need to be concerned with is planting the seed of generosity and let God be responsible for the returning aspect of giving.
Here are 10 things you can give generously today.
- Say please and thank you.
- Give compliments often.
- Give your money to people and causes you believe in.
- Give your time generously where it matters most.
- Have a big heart and be compassionate.
- Share all resources generously.
- Forgive each fellow human at least 77 x 7.
- Give plenty of hugs and kisses.
- Lend your ears without passing judgement.
- Love covers it all.